It's On, Mr. Forecaster
Yesterday, you told me to expect thunderstorms throughout the day. Sixty-percent chance, you said.
I wore that yellow windbreaker all day, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Now it's overcast out, and you're telling me it'll definitely be mostly sunny. No chance of rain at all.
I'm calling your bluff, Weather.com.
Your move.
Yesterday, you told me to expect thunderstorms throughout the day. Sixty-percent chance, you said.
I wore that yellow windbreaker all day, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
Now it's overcast out, and you're telling me it'll definitely be mostly sunny. No chance of rain at all.
I'm calling your bluff, Weather.com.
Your move.

4 Comments:
"Giant frogs! Giant frogs! What can I say? Back to you."
I'm having my own war with the weather, Drew, since I'm hosting a picnic on Friday afternoon for 30 small children. Everyday, weather.com tells me the chance of rain is increasing...
blog!
Somewhere...SOMEWHERE...between Miami and New England...
Post a Comment
<< Home