Monday, October 17, 2005

According to Meredith



I look like the lead singer of the Chicago-based indie band the Fruitbats.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Aagh omg that's totally you.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that looks like you, that's the creepiest you'll ever look.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's creepy. Well, now you know how you'll look in oval glasses. Next time you pick new frames you can put that info to use...

And even though I know that's not a picture of you, I'm still a little jealous of that girl.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

It is obvious from looking at that man's expression that he could never understand the beauty of, to pick a random one, the muppets. So physically, OK, I can see the resemblance. But that kid is way too fucking emo.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

Nick, that is the nicest thing you've ever written on a comments board.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Probably.

Caroline says I have a meaner "funny" persona that I use around people to prevent them from seeing what a cuddly softy I am inside. But at heart I think I would truly rather spend every day watching sesame street and drawing spaceships and teenage mutant ninja turtles in the margins of math worksheets.

I'm sick so I apologize if that made no sense.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home