Judge John Roberts has been sworn in
Two reasons I like him:
1) He referenced Daniel Webster in his speech during yesterday's ceremony
2) According to the Times, he played the part of Peppermint Patty in his middle school's production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"
Shouldn't that second fact alone seal the lesbian support?
Fundies class is picking up, solely thanks to the fact that I will never read Hamlet one time too many. Also, it's amazing how the quality of a class will increase after consuming a cup of coffee beforehand.
Three cheers for self-medication!
Also, I've been waiting for this my whole life.
Two reasons I like him:
1) He referenced Daniel Webster in his speech during yesterday's ceremony
2) According to the Times, he played the part of Peppermint Patty in his middle school's production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"
Shouldn't that second fact alone seal the lesbian support?
Fundies class is picking up, solely thanks to the fact that I will never read Hamlet one time too many. Also, it's amazing how the quality of a class will increase after consuming a cup of coffee beforehand.
Three cheers for self-medication!
Also, I've been waiting for this my whole life.

2 Comments:
I like this prolific blogging. It gives me something to do at work.
I like John Roberts because his head looks like a potato. To each his own.
I can't wait for the new W&G either!! None of this Chicken Run crap, either.
I don't like John Roberts because he looks like a robot or alien sent to infiltrate the highest levels of government as a prelude to invasion. Also, he is not offering to pay for my electric deposit, and has nothing interesting to say about the album Radiohead is currently recording -- therefore he has no relevance to my life.
Post a Comment
<< Home