Thursday, July 21, 2005

People are surprised when I tell them I haven't finished Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince yet. When informed, one guy in my improv class replied very forcefully, "REALLY?" and then looked embarrassed. Probably he assumed I was dyslexic.



I bought a pair of black Converse All-Stars last week. I hate buying anything non-perishable when I'm not making money, but somehow the acquisition of Chucks felt like the completion of some long-told prophecy.

For the last three Thursdays I've been working the DG tent at the free improv festival in Piedmont Park. It looks fun, but I wouldn't know because our tent is positioned a quarter mile from the stage. This was O.K. last night, because down the path from our tent was a Ben & Jerry's trailer serving at least 10 flavors. I've also made a not-so-startling discovery: Midtown is really gay. People in Atlanta should come see next Thursday's show. I'm referring of course to people who live here but have neglected blogging for 2-3 months.

O.K., I need to cut computer time down seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home