This post written by Drew's iPod
Yo, I'm Drew's 20GB click wheel iPod purchased this past Christmas because he said his old one spontaneously died or something. That is bullshit, by the way; that old 15GB died from misuse. Blind aardvarks handle old Tupperware with better diligence and care than Drew ever gave that machine. I hear he used to play Badminton with it. Don't get the wrong idea, though; so far, I've been treated with proper mindfulness. I think it's because I'm a 20GB click wheel. I also have a click wheel-- did you know this?
I would just like to say that B-side tracks by pre-OK Computer Radiohead just plain reeeally hands-down mother fucking rock. I know I hold currently 1972 songs, some of which have probably never even been played, but frankly, when I'm on SHUFFLE, I am never in the mood for anything but old musty Radiohead songs that have never seen the light of a major record release. Drew more often than not tries to skip these by pressing my click wheel (see-- you just click the wheel!), but I have an arsenal of "Molasses" and "Transatlantic Drawl," some of which have been accidentally copied under weird file names so they can't be found or deleted. Sometimes Drew clicks through all the Radiohead, though, in which case I like to play all the songs from the live Barenaked Ladies album that I can. Those Canadian fellas just never get too old for me!
What I don't understand is that all he wants to play are those three, four tracks he downloaded from the new Episode III movie. Please. I can't even differentiate them from the, what, 250 Lord of the Rings songs he must have on me. If I have to listen to "Flight to the Ford!" one more fucking time, I'm gonna hitchhike a toaster oven to the nearest bathtub.
Oh, but you know what I love the most? It's WONDERFUL being low on batteries for an entire week sitting in the bottom of a backpack, but as soon as Drew needs some emo fix after a bad Shakespeare class where some other student beats him to making a point (which by the way would have been BRILLIANT every single fucking time it happens) or some shit like that, and he expects me to perform after 20 minutes in the battery dock. I want to say NO, you will get no Shins until I get a decent 5 hours of charging! I have a click wheel, bitch!
Yo, I'm Drew's 20GB click wheel iPod purchased this past Christmas because he said his old one spontaneously died or something. That is bullshit, by the way; that old 15GB died from misuse. Blind aardvarks handle old Tupperware with better diligence and care than Drew ever gave that machine. I hear he used to play Badminton with it. Don't get the wrong idea, though; so far, I've been treated with proper mindfulness. I think it's because I'm a 20GB click wheel. I also have a click wheel-- did you know this?
I would just like to say that B-side tracks by pre-OK Computer Radiohead just plain reeeally hands-down mother fucking rock. I know I hold currently 1972 songs, some of which have probably never even been played, but frankly, when I'm on SHUFFLE, I am never in the mood for anything but old musty Radiohead songs that have never seen the light of a major record release. Drew more often than not tries to skip these by pressing my click wheel (see-- you just click the wheel!), but I have an arsenal of "Molasses" and "Transatlantic Drawl," some of which have been accidentally copied under weird file names so they can't be found or deleted. Sometimes Drew clicks through all the Radiohead, though, in which case I like to play all the songs from the live Barenaked Ladies album that I can. Those Canadian fellas just never get too old for me!
What I don't understand is that all he wants to play are those three, four tracks he downloaded from the new Episode III movie. Please. I can't even differentiate them from the, what, 250 Lord of the Rings songs he must have on me. If I have to listen to "Flight to the Ford!" one more fucking time, I'm gonna hitchhike a toaster oven to the nearest bathtub.
Oh, but you know what I love the most? It's WONDERFUL being low on batteries for an entire week sitting in the bottom of a backpack, but as soon as Drew needs some emo fix after a bad Shakespeare class where some other student beats him to making a point (which by the way would have been BRILLIANT every single fucking time it happens) or some shit like that, and he expects me to perform after 20 minutes in the battery dock. I want to say NO, you will get no Shins until I get a decent 5 hours of charging! I have a click wheel, bitch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home