Striiiiiingberrrrrg!
I'm just going to say that I'm constantly surprised by how interesting people are. I have the tendency to write people off as blank slates if they don't wear their eccentricity or their interests or hobbies on their sleeve, so I'm astonished when I find out that they hang-glide or they adore Israeli pop or they're from Canada. Maybe that's just "interesting" purely on the level of Facebook profile, which is usually where I get my information anyway, so I can't say what the correlation is with "interesting personality" (dear god, what if it's inversely proportional?). All I'm saying is, people are a lot less boring than I give them credit for.
My gift to Milton people is Strindberg & Helium, the phenomenon which has captured the imagination-- and the hearts-- of UT this quarter.
I wish I got along better with my roommate.
I'm just going to say that I'm constantly surprised by how interesting people are. I have the tendency to write people off as blank slates if they don't wear their eccentricity or their interests or hobbies on their sleeve, so I'm astonished when I find out that they hang-glide or they adore Israeli pop or they're from Canada. Maybe that's just "interesting" purely on the level of Facebook profile, which is usually where I get my information anyway, so I can't say what the correlation is with "interesting personality" (dear god, what if it's inversely proportional?). All I'm saying is, people are a lot less boring than I give them credit for.
My gift to Milton people is Strindberg & Helium, the phenomenon which has captured the imagination-- and the hearts-- of UT this quarter.
I wish I got along better with my roommate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home