Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's amazing what losing your UCID, Shoreland Pass, Chicago Card PLUS, room key, and your Snoopy "Joe Cool" keychain will do to your day. Consider: I no longer have any control over eating, sleeping, or moving at the University of Chicago. And I only lost it somewhere between the C-Shop and First Floor Theater (for Milton readers, that's like from Mr. Paris's art room to Ms. Hammack's room, without the sight of ugly people from your homeroom class making out against the Fruitopia vending machine). There's no explanation for how I could have possibly lost it. Personally, I blame the spooks and haints. Them haints is always actin' fool.

In Sosc today, my professor started getting political again-- this time it was about the death penality-- but she admitted to us that she was hopped up on cold medicine, so today the editorial board at Boy from Illinois will kindly look away.

Well, if Daniel and Clarke's blogs are any indication, these winter blues are infectious, so let's all take a deep breath, ignoring how painful it is to breathe outside in this weather, and remember-- at least we don't go to Deep Springs. Unless, of course, Clarke is considering transfering there, in which case I'll just say "Howdy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home