Thursday, January 27, 2005

La Grippe

It feels like I'm coming down with a severe cold. Fortunately, this allows for the long-awaited reunion between me and jumbo pack of Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold. Sooo fizzy. For the next few days, I'll be knocking this stuff back every 4 hours, or, until rash, nausea, or vomiting. The problem is, I'm supposed to visit my aunt and uncle in Mundelein tomorrow night, but I don't want to give their three kids whatever weird dorm-mutated fever I might have.

It occurs to me that I have a week to learn Ibsen lines for a History & Theory presentation, plus write a sosc paper, then rewrite that Raymond Carver whatever; all of these converging on next Friday's long-form afterglow. But in the meantime, I'll put away the French and have a second helping of the Seltzer and the Simpsons season 4. Mmmm... commentary...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home