Thursday, December 09, 2004

Old people are funny!

From the Trib:
DOWNERS GROVE--- Why must your generation ages 14 to 30 have constant noise? Particularly when the past 15 years, except for a few groups, Dave Matthews or Hootie and the Blowfish, have been without musical talent. It is noise.

I grew up with rock 'n' roll. I was a teenager in the '60s. I love good music, but I didn't listen to music all the time. I don't now. I can work in my office all day or drive to appointments without "noise." No music, no talk radio. I think and read and talk to friends and business clients. I can walk down Michigan Avenue without a headset. People are more interesting to me anyway.

Instead of constantly wearing your MP3, why don't you daydream under a tree for an hour, help someone who needs help, learn something new and interesting, read a book. Oh, there is a concept. Read a book!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home