Thursday, September 23, 2004

So I want to blog about the Road Trip, and St. Louis, and Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow, and Alpharetta, and all that jazz. Unfortunately, I actually have something to do these days.

Actually, that's a lie. I mean, I did promise to finish reading Tess of the d'Urbervilles before I left for school, but yesterday I opted to rent Mean Girls instead. (BTW- what ugly stick did Ana Gasteyer walk into?)

But I'm off on another shopping spree with my mom... Monday we hit the William Sonoma (which may or may not be a valley in California?) and the SuperTarget and got me SuperReady for the kitchen this year. I love back-to-school shopping.

PS- The cover of the AJC's North Side section runs a big story about how there are critical design flaws in the $65 million Alpharetta High School. I don't know who I can throw that in the face of.

Take that, um, Alpharetta High School!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home