T Minus 10 Days until I bail on the 'Bucks.
Despite my guilt about prematurely abandoning my struggling store, I'm quitting September 9th and taking a flight that night to Chicago. From there, I'll meet up with Thomas the next morning, when we'll embark on a 2,800 mile road trip to Stanford University via Denver. From San Jose I'll then take a flight back east to St. Louis to visit Kristen for 4 days (and also catch a Wilco concert) and then return to Atlanta on Sunday the 19th, just a few days before I leave again for school.
I have to go to work right now, but I wanted to post that and give a hearty thanks to Thomas and Kristen for kindly hijacking the month of September for me and pulling me out of my rut. I owe you.
Despite my guilt about prematurely abandoning my struggling store, I'm quitting September 9th and taking a flight that night to Chicago. From there, I'll meet up with Thomas the next morning, when we'll embark on a 2,800 mile road trip to Stanford University via Denver. From San Jose I'll then take a flight back east to St. Louis to visit Kristen for 4 days (and also catch a Wilco concert) and then return to Atlanta on Sunday the 19th, just a few days before I leave again for school.
I have to go to work right now, but I wanted to post that and give a hearty thanks to Thomas and Kristen for kindly hijacking the month of September for me and pulling me out of my rut. I owe you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home