Monday, August 16, 2004

OK, a quick reprieve from my blogging sabbatical to proposition each and every one of you about:

Halloween Party 2004



It just might happen this year, kids. Halloween falls on a Sunday this year, but I figure I can hold the party on that Saturday the 30th. Yes, at the old homestead in Alpharetta. It's a stretch, but I know UGA is on Fall Break that weekend, so many of you just might be home anyway. And you Techies, I can count on my hands the number of exits on GA400 it takes to make it to my house. And then there are the folks at Valdosta and Furman and FSU and Georgia State who come back all the time for a lack of clean socks and Gina cookies. That gives us a good bunch of people from the local schools, and I know... oh, I know... that some of you from out of state have expressed interest in making it home for the (Halloween) holidays.

What I need from you now is a general show of hands of people who would seriously be interested in coming back the weekend of October 29th (also Senior Night at the Milton game, against Walton? Hello?). If there's enough interest, I'll make invitations (not that anyone is NOT invited) and, more importantly, book my plane ticket. In return, I promise you the best Halloween party EVER. Like, EVER. Even better than the one where Sterling's dad dressed up as a gorilla, even better than the one where Chase came as a banana, even better than the one(s) where Stephen dressed up as a woman. Think of it as Drew's Halloween Party: The Sequel. This time, IT COUNTS.

As an incentive, here's some brief (please let that last one be brief) photos as a reminder...







Plus: Becky, Rita, Alex (wait... Spain), Jeremy, and Julia, and all you other Chicagoites... you better talk to me, too. Don't you finally want to see the South of the New Millennium?

By the way: Garden State. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home