My edition of the Communist Manifesto is roughly 100 pages long.
My new Starbucks manual is 232 pages long.
Talk amongst yourselves, because that is all I can disclose, for I signed a contract stating that I would not talk about Starbucks procedures, tips, secrets, equipment, and recipes to non-Starbucks persons. This includes any discoveries, inventions, or improvements I make during my employment with Starbucks, which devolve to the ownership of Starbucks. And I must not let the Everlasting Gobstopper fall into the clutches of Slugworth. Also, I can not discuss insider trader information, especially in public places like "airports" and "elevators" where anyobody might be listening in.
I've always wanted to be in a secret society!
And despite my new membership, I'm still able to enjoy articles like this.
Furthermore, to demonstrate that I haven't sold out completely to Reagan and corporate America, here is a somewhat level-headed hit-and-run of the Reagan adminstration.
My new Starbucks manual is 232 pages long.
Talk amongst yourselves, because that is all I can disclose, for I signed a contract stating that I would not talk about Starbucks procedures, tips, secrets, equipment, and recipes to non-Starbucks persons. This includes any discoveries, inventions, or improvements I make during my employment with Starbucks, which devolve to the ownership of Starbucks. And I must not let the Everlasting Gobstopper fall into the clutches of Slugworth. Also, I can not discuss insider trader information, especially in public places like "airports" and "elevators" where anyobody might be listening in.
I've always wanted to be in a secret society!
And despite my new membership, I'm still able to enjoy articles like this.
Furthermore, to demonstrate that I haven't sold out completely to Reagan and corporate America, here is a somewhat level-headed hit-and-run of the Reagan adminstration.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home