Monday, April 12, 2004

The Onion dot com is now running ads paid for by John Kerry. It depicts little cartoon heads of Kerry and Bush running around fighting each other. Is this going to appear as an addendum in some future edition of The Enduring Vision (or insert local APUSH text)? I wonder a lot how today's current events will read in The Enduring Vision one hundred years from now. Most likely students, if they care, will think we were all crazy, and then their teacher will get flustered trying to explain why this Onion article is funny. Oh man, The Onion on a DBQ.

I have to read Plato's Phaedrus tonight and then go to a (possibly) 4-hour rehearsal. And I'm on a week of NO CHOCOLATE. Also, the coffee in the Classics Cafe is horrible.

Gosh, what a weird way to end a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home