So in Back to the Future, Marty goes back in time from the Twin Pines Mall parking lot in 1985 to a barn on the Twin Pines Ranch in 1955, right? But as he's driving away after the farmer tries to take him out with a shotgun, the DeLorean runs over a pine tree, and the farmer yells after him, "You hit one of my pines!!" So at the end of the movie, when Marty goes back to 1985, the sign for the mall says "Lone Pine Mall" instead of "Twin Pines Mall"!
God, I love Back to the Future. That's what we watched tonight, because Becky and Rita were ignorant of yet another one of my childhood passions. They never knew that I was practically raised by Michael J. Fox. I mean, I liked Huey Lewis and the News before it was ironic to like them.
Um... chemistry final? Can't muster the motivation to relearn everything about acid-base titration I never learned the first time (wha?...). My mind is already 12 hours ahead of the chem final, thinking about when I'll be arriving in St. Louis.
Suzanne Vega, then bed. Then.... who knows?
God, I love Back to the Future. That's what we watched tonight, because Becky and Rita were ignorant of yet another one of my childhood passions. They never knew that I was practically raised by Michael J. Fox. I mean, I liked Huey Lewis and the News before it was ironic to like them.
Um... chemistry final? Can't muster the motivation to relearn everything about acid-base titration I never learned the first time (wha?...). My mind is already 12 hours ahead of the chem final, thinking about when I'll be arriving in St. Louis.
Suzanne Vega, then bed. Then.... who knows?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home