HEY!! I have the Song of the Weekend, it's official!
Wheat - "Can't Wash it Off"
I know you've never heard of it before, but it's one of those songs that sounds like you've heard it before, like maybe in some really good late '80's/'90's movie with Jeff Bridges (not Fisher King, Daniel; down! down, boy!). To me, it sounds like the perfect song to play when you're in a convertible driving amongst the yellow hills of Oregon. I've never been to Oregon, but I bet it's real yellow.
So, yeah; everyone download it, and we can have a "Can't Wash it Off Weekend!"
Wheat - "Can't Wash it Off"
I know you've never heard of it before, but it's one of those songs that sounds like you've heard it before, like maybe in some really good late '80's/'90's movie with Jeff Bridges (not Fisher King, Daniel; down! down, boy!). To me, it sounds like the perfect song to play when you're in a convertible driving amongst the yellow hills of Oregon. I've never been to Oregon, but I bet it's real yellow.
So, yeah; everyone download it, and we can have a "Can't Wash it Off Weekend!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home