Sunday, January 04, 2004

I was all ready to go back: physically (bags are packed), emotionally (farewells to Kristen, cats), and intellectually (academically horny). But it turns out Chicago is totally white (and not just the North Side, ha!), and Julia's stuck in D.C. or NYC or whatever abbreviation city she resides in and (Northwestern Middle School) Vince is also stuck next door in Roswell. My own 5:00 flight was cancelled, thus I'm taking a flight tomorrow morning around the time I'm supposed to be in Civ discussion. I wonder if they cancel classes at University of Chicago. Probably not, but half the campus has gotta be stranded in airports all over the country well through tomorrow or even Tuesday.

As it turns out, I'm not that upset, because there's more time for reading and an entire bonus night with Kristen! Which is why I'm cutting this short. This URL will return to its regularly scheduled blogging as soon as I get back to school, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home