Well, SantaLand Diaries was really funny and entertaining, but in retrospect, the $25 ticket was a little much for a somewhat inconsistent show. At least I got out and finally saw a performance, though. Seeing as I get inundated with announcements and discounts for a dozen shows a week on this UT mail list, it's pretty lousy that I've seen almost nothing here in Chicago yet. Apparently Second City had a 24-hour improv marathon this week, and one of the guest appearences was Jeff Tweedy of Wilco. I should have gone and asked him why he hasn't put on a single FREAKIN show since I got here, seeing as Wilco is half the reason I came to this city.
Clarke and Belmont offered nothing in the way of Christmas gifts today, and Boystown was uncharacteristically unsuccessful, so it looks like you're all getting a bunch of lame Alpharetta gifts this year. Sorry.
Only two finals stand in my way of leaving Friday. Calculus is tomorrow afternoon, and Chemistry is Friday morning. I honestly think I'll do pretty well on them, but there's always that tinny voice in the back of my dead that smears fear and doubt all over my confidence.
Aaaaannnnnd...... end blog.
Clarke and Belmont offered nothing in the way of Christmas gifts today, and Boystown was uncharacteristically unsuccessful, so it looks like you're all getting a bunch of lame Alpharetta gifts this year. Sorry.
Only two finals stand in my way of leaving Friday. Calculus is tomorrow afternoon, and Chemistry is Friday morning. I honestly think I'll do pretty well on them, but there's always that tinny voice in the back of my dead that smears fear and doubt all over my confidence.
Aaaaannnnnd...... end blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home