Well I'm back in
where you and your loved ones will find commercial zoning and Confederate kitsch happily married. And that's the most sarcastic I'm going to get, because it is sooo very good to be home. Unfortunately, nobody's really home yet, and Thomas is taking another unexpected trip up to New Jersey. Once again, I'm here with nothing to do. I keep thinking, "I should really start writing those college application essays," and then I say it out loud to my cats and laugh.
It's snowing in the Midwest, and that bitch of a girlfriend is frolicking in it right now. Maybe you haven't seen Kristen frolic, but, oh, it happens. It happens. She also saw Dave Attell, Mitch Hedburg, and Lewis Black LIVE last night. January's Margaret Cho concert had better kick her concert's ass. Despite my jealousy, though, I wish she were getting home earlier than Friday. In a not-so-utopian future where I own a car at college, I could be spending a few days with her in St. Louis,
right now, distracting her from her finals studying.
Tonight I'm inside while the sister's out on a date(!) and the parents are out schmoozing at the neighborhood Christmas party, because I can't get a hold of either of you. It's rainy and it's wintertime, which means I'll be listening to some Bob Dylan and reading, at least until HBO starts replaying Angels in America at 9.
Oh, and I hope all of you Calc AB students are writing your Christmas letters to Ms. Price.
where you and your loved ones will find commercial zoning and Confederate kitsch happily married. And that's the most sarcastic I'm going to get, because it is sooo very good to be home. Unfortunately, nobody's really home yet, and Thomas is taking another unexpected trip up to New Jersey. Once again, I'm here with nothing to do. I keep thinking, "I should really start writing those college application essays," and then I say it out loud to my cats and laugh.
It's snowing in the Midwest, and that bitch of a girlfriend is frolicking in it right now. Maybe you haven't seen Kristen frolic, but, oh, it happens. It happens. She also saw Dave Attell, Mitch Hedburg, and Lewis Black LIVE last night. January's Margaret Cho concert had better kick her concert's ass. Despite my jealousy, though, I wish she were getting home earlier than Friday. In a not-so-utopian future where I own a car at college, I could be spending a few days with her in St. Louis,
right now, distracting her from her finals studying.
Tonight I'm inside while the sister's out on a date(!) and the parents are out schmoozing at the neighborhood Christmas party, because I can't get a hold of either of you. It's rainy and it's wintertime, which means I'll be listening to some Bob Dylan and reading, at least until HBO starts replaying Angels in America at 9.
Oh, and I hope all of you Calc AB students are writing your Christmas letters to Ms. Price.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home