I'm sick. It started around Christmas with the sneezing and the coughing, and then escalated to fevers Friday and Saturday. Each time I feel like I've shaken it, it tightens its grip, and now it's Monday and I still feel like crap. I hope it's the flu, because then I'll have gotten it over with and I won't have to get sick at college. All the same, it sucks being sick at home particularly this weekend because my grandparents are here, but I want to see Kristen and a million friends and Thomas before he leaves for Rhode Island. I can feel my father's guilt-rays on me all the time.
So yeah, just checking in. I got a new laptop (hooray), and a cheap DVD player to hook up to Jeremy's massive TV, so maybe our dorm room will actually get some visitors next quarter. I hope to christen it with my new Fargo Special Edition.
The one good thing about being sick is I can sit guilt-free for hours watching the Two Towers Special Features. There is, however, a great amount of Billy Boyd and Indian midgets absent in this DVD.
I'm thinking that I'm going to bypass auditions and seek a job on campus next quarter.
So yeah, just checking in. I got a new laptop (hooray), and a cheap DVD player to hook up to Jeremy's massive TV, so maybe our dorm room will actually get some visitors next quarter. I hope to christen it with my new Fargo Special Edition.
The one good thing about being sick is I can sit guilt-free for hours watching the Two Towers Special Features. There is, however, a great amount of Billy Boyd and Indian midgets absent in this DVD.
I'm thinking that I'm going to bypass auditions and seek a job on campus next quarter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home