Up to speed:
-In Euro Civ, the Chronicle of Cabez de Vaca comes with a map illustrating three hypothesized routes of the conquistadors across the Southern U.S. Each route is labelled by the historian responsible for its research, and one of the three routes is named "Michener." Ohhh yeah.
-I still remember the rap I performed in 5th grade about Hernando De Soto. "De Soto was a Spanish Conquistador/ Like other Spaniards, he wanted more"
-I skipped Chemistry for the third time today. Robert Boyle would not be pleased.
-We're not allowed to eat in our costumes, but I'm indulging vice and buying one of the Reynolds Club coffee shop's pumpkin pie squares during intermission.
-Starbucks is selling turkey/stuffing/cranberry sauce sandwiches. You'll understand one day, Aniele. You'll understand.
-I'm not taking the really really hard bio class next quarter, but an easier bio topics course on immune systems, and spring quarter I'm taking... an art class!!!
-In Euro Civ, the Chronicle of Cabez de Vaca comes with a map illustrating three hypothesized routes of the conquistadors across the Southern U.S. Each route is labelled by the historian responsible for its research, and one of the three routes is named "Michener." Ohhh yeah.
-I still remember the rap I performed in 5th grade about Hernando De Soto. "De Soto was a Spanish Conquistador/ Like other Spaniards, he wanted more"
-I skipped Chemistry for the third time today. Robert Boyle would not be pleased.
-We're not allowed to eat in our costumes, but I'm indulging vice and buying one of the Reynolds Club coffee shop's pumpkin pie squares during intermission.
-Starbucks is selling turkey/stuffing/cranberry sauce sandwiches. You'll understand one day, Aniele. You'll understand.
-I'm not taking the really really hard bio class next quarter, but an easier bio topics course on immune systems, and spring quarter I'm taking... an art class!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home