Pictures!!!
I'll blog more about the successful death of Henry V later, but for now... pictures!!!
The Halloween Door Decorations
Look how jaunty my skeleton is! He's jaunt-ay!
Thanks to Anna for donating her pumpkin Beatrice in light of the sad, premature death of Malachi.
Huzzah! Kristen in Chicago!
Finally someone (our assistant stage manager) asked me: "What's the deal with you and pumpkins?" This reminded me of John and I's abandoned film project.
I'll blog more about the successful death of Henry V later, but for now... pictures!!!
The Halloween Door Decorations
Look how jaunty my skeleton is! He's jaunt-ay!
Thanks to Anna for donating her pumpkin Beatrice in light of the sad, premature death of Malachi.
Huzzah! Kristen in Chicago!
Finally someone (our assistant stage manager) asked me: "What's the deal with you and pumpkins?" This reminded me of John and I's abandoned film project.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home