OK, I skipped Calculus today, for no real apparent reason other than the fact that I had forgotten to bring a pen. It's really not a big deal, anyway; the teach usually just spends class time proving the theorems we're supposed to know, despite the fact that we're not responsible for the proofs on tests. It's not like we don't believe his lectures. "The Intermediate Value Theorem? That's bogus, man. Prove it." So I usually end up returning to the textbook to explain the homework to me. Even so, this is starting a bad precedent for skippage of classes.
I'm ashamed to say that THIS looks really entertaining to me.
Don't know why I'm blogging right now; I guess I'm in the mood to talk to people, and everyone's at class. Now on to the lab report, where I reconcile the fact that I derived absolute zero to be -2800 degrees Celsius.
I'm ashamed to say that THIS looks really entertaining to me.
Don't know why I'm blogging right now; I guess I'm in the mood to talk to people, and everyone's at class. Now on to the lab report, where I reconcile the fact that I derived absolute zero to be -2800 degrees Celsius.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home