Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Nobody fucks with Martha Nussbaum. Nobody.

Hey. What's up with everyone's commenting? So I dropped backBlog, and I resurrected my Haloscan account (which I had originally dropped in favor of what I thought was a more reliable program).

It's raining here. It was like 70 degrees here today, really humid, but guess what? The highest it gets over the next 7 days is 50 degrees. The low tomorrow is 35. Take that, Amy's peacoat.

I don't think I really have anything to say. I suspect that my paper on Oscar Wilde and Plato went over well with my Media Aesthetics teacher; she began class by remarking how wonderful the few papers she'd already read were, and then later she asked me to elaborate on my paper's thesis in discussion. So that was my milkbone for the day. Huzzah for positive reinforcement!

The new article on The Strokes in Rolling Stone reminds me of how much I really hate rock stars. I'm definitely buying the new album, though.

I'm drinking 4-5 glasses of 2% milk per day now.

Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home