I really love the neighborhood the UC is in, Hyde Park. Probably better than the campus itself. I went running for a while out to the Point and the Midway, and as much as I like the North Side, there's a rugged charm to the South Side that can't be denied. I can't wait until Kristen comes so I can give her a running tour. That goes for anyone else who should choose to pay a visit to Chicago.
I started looking for some Hyde Park pictures to post here, but somehow I stumbled on something far more fascinating. Go see for yourself. I can't tell if these pictures tell me everything about this woman's life, or if they tell me nothing. But there's definitely something altogether grim and happy about looking through these, something that reaches affects differently from pure voyeurism.
I started looking for some Hyde Park pictures to post here, but somehow I stumbled on something far more fascinating. Go see for yourself. I can't tell if these pictures tell me everything about this woman's life, or if they tell me nothing. But there's definitely something altogether grim and happy about looking through these, something that reaches affects differently from pure voyeurism.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home