So one of the things I've been pounding away at this summer is an oil portrait of my sister, which my parents commissioned me to do to serve as a companion piece for the self-portrait I did way back in junior year. I decided to post a picture here, because I have the time and because I feel like this blog needs more pictures.
Here's my sister, click on the pic if you wish for a larger version:
And a very crappy photo of my 11th grade self-portrait is HERE.
Check back next week, when you can get these and more of your favorite Drew Dir® prints in apron-, lunchbox-, or kitchen magnet-form. Also available: the Elephant Man® tote bag.
Here's my sister, click on the pic if you wish for a larger version:
And a very crappy photo of my 11th grade self-portrait is HERE.
Check back next week, when you can get these and more of your favorite Drew Dir® prints in apron-, lunchbox-, or kitchen magnet-form. Also available: the Elephant Man® tote bag.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home