Oh, Chandler, how could I forget about my favorite little Offspring fan? I miss you, too. And Sarah and Amy and Ian and Adam and that short Jewish girl who always talks to me.
And who gives a warg's ass about college start-date? I'm anticipating this Tuesday's release of The Two Towers on DVD. For the record, I have stated that I will not purchase this version, I will wait until the Extended Edition, but, when faced with the awesome power of the ring, my self-restraint has been known to waver.
At the risk of sounding like the nervous mother of a kindergarten student, I just learned that Kristen met her first friend at WashU. Good job, Kristen.
And who gives a warg's ass about college start-date? I'm anticipating this Tuesday's release of The Two Towers on DVD. For the record, I have stated that I will not purchase this version, I will wait until the Extended Edition, but, when faced with the awesome power of the ring, my self-restraint has been known to waver.
At the risk of sounding like the nervous mother of a kindergarten student, I just learned that Kristen met her first friend at WashU. Good job, Kristen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home