Thursday, May 29, 2003

With the help of my Barnes & Noble gift certificates, I have selected these works for summer reading:

McSweeney's Mammoth Treasury of THRILLING TALES, ed. Michael Chabon (kudos to Chabon)
The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown (kudos to Ms. Crockett)
The Unbearable Lightness of Being, by Milan Kundera (kudos to Daniel)
The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison (kudos to the AP Lit exam passage)
Sarum, by Ernest Rutherford (the London guy, since I'll be visiting England this summer)
The Power of Myth, by Joseph Campbell (kudos to Kristen)

I think I need a good fantasy/sci-fi book too, but I can never figure out what I should read. Suggestions from that crowd, besides Robert Jordan?

In other news: for graduation, my grandparents under the guidance of my uncle gave me an Apple iPOD!!! It's really the coolest thing ever, and if you don't know what it is, ask me to show it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home