Sunday, May 04, 2003

Lovable Kristen Quotes

"Oh, damn you and your leftover pizza!"
"This deoderant smells like sex in the outdoors."

Well, congratulations to Daniel and Laura for their outstanding performances in 'Midsummer.' The talent was somewhat scattered in the cast, but you two and a many of the other players really elevated the show. Overall, an entertaining adaptation of one of my favorite plays (I even liked the Kevin Kline film).

X2... I'm not gonna lie, I sorta hoped that I'd seen this during the day or on a pot of strong coffee, because I was really nodding off towards the end. Not really the fault of the movie, though I think it had some script issues (as I blog out of my proverbial ass). I'd be up to give it a second viewing, if there weren't so many other movies and AP exams out.

"[ker-SNIKT!] You wanna shoot me? Go ahead, SHOOT ME!!!" -Wolverine

Collecting graduation songs... woof. It'll be a two-discer. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home