Thursday, April 03, 2003

Nobody said it would be fair
But in the end I think it is
Karma, justice, whatever you call it
It’s really there, keep looking for it
Nobody said it would be fair
They warned you before you went out there
There’s always a chance to get restarted
To a new world, new life
Scarred but smarter


I don't want to gloat, but...

* University of Chicago
* New York University
* Northwestern University
* Bowdoin College
* University of Georgia

I got into every one except Yale, which I'm really not all that broken up about. It's time to go... shopping.

I think the decision really boils down to UChicago or NYU. I'm going to visit both during and after spring break. Mostly I'm looking to see what the students are like... I hope Chicago isn't full of boring academics like everyone says it is. I get the feeling that I might like NYU more, even though going to Chicago might be better in so many other ways.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home