Has anyone heard anything from Thomas recently? Is he dead? Or am I just out of the loop?
Crumbs:
-Celebration of Excellence: distribution of cheap 8.5 x 11 glossy certificates from which, upon receipt, I derive far too much pride and happiness for my own good.
-Buffoonery: in a grandiose display of incompetence, I left my sister's backpack in my car during the said ceremony. My mom and sister drove all the way to the school to find my car locked and me out of reach due to my cell phone signal's failure inside the walls of the school. Family is giving me very dirty looks tonight, though not quite as much as the Great Missing $300 Shoes of My Father's During Twilight Zone escapade that was quietly resolved last week after a peek into the Clue Room. Not sure my parents trust me to take car of myself in the real world.
-Epiphany: J.D. Salinger is not Buddy Glass; in fact, he's a womanizing asshole.
-Black Comedy: Despite ambivalent responses from the Yurkes test audiences today (Nick's deadpan: "Yeah, these guys were recently exhumed"), I'm excited about opening night.
Meat:
Today is Kristen and I's 8th month anniversary, and I couldn't be happier with our relationship. I'm so glad I have a girlfriend who is also my best friend, and I've realized this past week how much I need her emotionally every day and how horrible it will be when we go off to our respective colleges. She'll probably be embarrassed by this, but I kept staring at her face throughout lunch on the lawn today in amazement of how beautiful she is as the sun caught her cheeks and the wind stirred her hair. Here's to 8 months, and the thousands to come.
Oh, and sorry about being such an asswipe in rehearsals lately. I don't have an excuse, and I promise I'll stop hindering the spirit of this production.
Strange days. May 1 will be interesting, indeed.
Crumbs:
-Celebration of Excellence: distribution of cheap 8.5 x 11 glossy certificates from which, upon receipt, I derive far too much pride and happiness for my own good.
-Buffoonery: in a grandiose display of incompetence, I left my sister's backpack in my car during the said ceremony. My mom and sister drove all the way to the school to find my car locked and me out of reach due to my cell phone signal's failure inside the walls of the school. Family is giving me very dirty looks tonight, though not quite as much as the Great Missing $300 Shoes of My Father's During Twilight Zone escapade that was quietly resolved last week after a peek into the Clue Room. Not sure my parents trust me to take car of myself in the real world.
-Epiphany: J.D. Salinger is not Buddy Glass; in fact, he's a womanizing asshole.
-Black Comedy: Despite ambivalent responses from the Yurkes test audiences today (Nick's deadpan: "Yeah, these guys were recently exhumed"), I'm excited about opening night.
Meat:
Today is Kristen and I's 8th month anniversary, and I couldn't be happier with our relationship. I'm so glad I have a girlfriend who is also my best friend, and I've realized this past week how much I need her emotionally every day and how horrible it will be when we go off to our respective colleges. She'll probably be embarrassed by this, but I kept staring at her face throughout lunch on the lawn today in amazement of how beautiful she is as the sun caught her cheeks and the wind stirred her hair. Here's to 8 months, and the thousands to come.
Oh, and sorry about being such an asswipe in rehearsals lately. I don't have an excuse, and I promise I'll stop hindering the spirit of this production.
Strange days. May 1 will be interesting, indeed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home