The opening night of "Twilight Zone" has come and gone. What a mess. It's too bad that this had to be my first Studio Theater show, too bad that we can't stand the other half of the cast, too bad Poulos is such a bitch. This show sounded a lot better on the page. If we could go back, I think we could do some kickass versions of some other episodes that are better-suited to the stage. At least it all looks good. I feel bad that the acting is so spotty when tech really did make the show look awesome. Come see it, though, and I promise you'll be entertained at the very least.
God, I feel run into the ground. Twilight Zone + Fast Food + Admission + Biology + Pollen yields Poorly Functioning Drew. And the first thing that goes is my sense of humor.
Ironically, I feel very intellectually and creatively stimulated right now. Running on minimal sleep, I crammed about ten pages of fresh biology material on plants I'd never looked at before during first period, then aced the test in the next period. There's something to be said about being inherently good at academics, and of the simple pleasure extracted from earning A's by the skin of your teeth; naturally-talented athletes must have the same feeling. Success by no work whatsoever is sorely underrated.
God, I feel run into the ground. Twilight Zone + Fast Food + Admission + Biology + Pollen yields Poorly Functioning Drew. And the first thing that goes is my sense of humor.
Ironically, I feel very intellectually and creatively stimulated right now. Running on minimal sleep, I crammed about ten pages of fresh biology material on plants I'd never looked at before during first period, then aced the test in the next period. There's something to be said about being inherently good at academics, and of the simple pleasure extracted from earning A's by the skin of your teeth; naturally-talented athletes must have the same feeling. Success by no work whatsoever is sorely underrated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home