The Today Show did a nice little news piece this morning. Apparently, it snowed in Israel the other day, blanketing war-torn Jerusalem in a soft layer of white. The British journalist called it a moving break from the Israeli-Palestinian violence that has become almost a daily occurence: "For once, the top story in Israel was the weather."
If I'm ever on a road trip through the mountains, I want to get up early to start driving, so I can listen to Arlo Guthrie's "City of New Orleans" as the sun comes up over the horizon.
I introduced Jason to gyros today, and we agreed that we despised people who say it "jie-roes." But no, we had some good talks about... what else?... the future.
Come to the lip sync contest tomorrow night at 7... whether our dancing is good or not, you're sure to get your money's worth.
If I'm ever on a road trip through the mountains, I want to get up early to start driving, so I can listen to Arlo Guthrie's "City of New Orleans" as the sun comes up over the horizon.
I introduced Jason to gyros today, and we agreed that we despised people who say it "jie-roes." But no, we had some good talks about... what else?... the future.
Come to the lip sync contest tomorrow night at 7... whether our dancing is good or not, you're sure to get your money's worth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home