Sunday, February 09, 2003

I'm in the SARAH THOMAS CLUB!

This week's kudos go to Laura for her cast party on Saturday night. It was a lot of fun, and there were some really good discussions going on. Hope your brother gets himself straightened out, though.

Also kudos to Ashleigh for her University of Florida acceptance... isn't Mr. Jones a Gator-for-life as well?.. and to Daniel, for snagging the awesome role of Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream. We'll be there opening night!

Finally: I GOT AN 800 ON MY SAT II WRITING!! That was an *ahem* 140 point jump from the last time. It's too bad the only school that will accept the score is Yale... I'm going to try to send the scores to NYU and Northwestern anyway, and Mr. Wade's already writing me a recommendation letter attesting to my writing ability. If he ever gets back from Colorado, that is... poor guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home