The award for dullest organ in the human body goes to... the kidney! In honor of its boringness, we will devote an antire week in AP Biology to learning about its many mundane facets.
Yeah... Kelly knows what I'm talking about.
Meanwhile:
-after a month of using a neanderthal 56K AOL free-trial modem, my DSL line and I have finally been reunited! We've been spending a romantic afternoon together getting reacquainted, downloading music and burning some sexy new mixes.
-yes, I am writing a new script, and whether or not it will be good, much less finished, is questionable.
-if anyone has a slight hankering for some Stephen King, join Chandler in reading Dreamcatcher, because the movie's coming out next month and I'd like to be able to discuss it with people.
-Heart of Darkness seriously rocked, and if anyone says differently, they didn't give it a chance. I'm actually enjoying discussing it in Wade's class; it's a refreshing change from the philosophical discussions he leads us into in Camus and Candide and Siddhartha... I enjoy discussing literary intricacies much more.
Plus: Where did Bethany go? Either I just never see her anymore, or she finally shrunk down to mushroom size and Sara Beverly accidentally stepped on her. It's what happens when you're tall, you know.
Yeah... Kelly knows what I'm talking about.
Meanwhile:
-after a month of using a neanderthal 56K AOL free-trial modem, my DSL line and I have finally been reunited! We've been spending a romantic afternoon together getting reacquainted, downloading music and burning some sexy new mixes.
-yes, I am writing a new script, and whether or not it will be good, much less finished, is questionable.
-if anyone has a slight hankering for some Stephen King, join Chandler in reading Dreamcatcher, because the movie's coming out next month and I'd like to be able to discuss it with people.
-Heart of Darkness seriously rocked, and if anyone says differently, they didn't give it a chance. I'm actually enjoying discussing it in Wade's class; it's a refreshing change from the philosophical discussions he leads us into in Camus and Candide and Siddhartha... I enjoy discussing literary intricacies much more.
Plus: Where did Bethany go? Either I just never see her anymore, or she finally shrunk down to mushroom size and Sara Beverly accidentally stepped on her. It's what happens when you're tall, you know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home