The Last College Blog Before April
So, after two weeks of being Sulky McSulkerson, I'm rather glad to be going back to school tomorrow. I had too much time this Christmas to sit around and dwell on my derferment.
Rehearsal was fun today, and I turned in college recs to Ms. Serkedakis for NYU and UGA. UGA, of course, is the back-up that I really have to start liking. NYU is being submitted because I don't feel that I sent out many solid applications for my top top choice schools, Northwestern, Chicago, or Bowdoin (Yale was good, but Yale wouldn't accept Faulkner), so I took the chance to piece together a strong app for NYU, another top school. I'm also whipping up a little project to send to my buds at UChicago: a brochure all about me. Maybe you'll understand when you see it.
Meanwhile, I'm scared to death of these 2 drama classes this spring. What was I thinking? I'm not good enough of an actor for these roles. It's going to be a big embarrassment, mark my words.
So, after two weeks of being Sulky McSulkerson, I'm rather glad to be going back to school tomorrow. I had too much time this Christmas to sit around and dwell on my derferment.
Rehearsal was fun today, and I turned in college recs to Ms. Serkedakis for NYU and UGA. UGA, of course, is the back-up that I really have to start liking. NYU is being submitted because I don't feel that I sent out many solid applications for my top top choice schools, Northwestern, Chicago, or Bowdoin (Yale was good, but Yale wouldn't accept Faulkner), so I took the chance to piece together a strong app for NYU, another top school. I'm also whipping up a little project to send to my buds at UChicago: a brochure all about me. Maybe you'll understand when you see it.
Meanwhile, I'm scared to death of these 2 drama classes this spring. What was I thinking? I'm not good enough of an actor for these roles. It's going to be a big embarrassment, mark my words.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home