Kudos to Sarah and Aniele for putting on some real kick-ass parties this weekend. I had a lot of fun at both of them, it was a nice mix of people both nights. I think January, Febuary, and March need a lot of parties, because those months suck.
They suck ASS.
Today was sort of an abortion because my grandparents are coming in for a week to see Breakfast Club. I had to spend most of the day helping my mom clean house, and now I'm using my spare time to entertain the elderly. Looong week coming. Am I going to do the Shakespeare contest? It sounds like fun, and Jason suggested a bit from "Gentleman of Verona" that would be fun to do. I don't know if I can handle that and Breakfast Club opening in the same day.
You know, I used to think that I was a very solitary person, but I'm finding now that I can't stand to be alone with myself anymore. I notice that on the weekends I'm not getting the fulfilling level of human interaction I get at school. It's not that I crave talking to people or being the center of attention, but I prefer people to be around me.
And I hope we get the hell through blocking Where is Everybody tomorrow, because I feel like an idiot standing up there talking to myself and stepping with the wrong foot.
They suck ASS.
Today was sort of an abortion because my grandparents are coming in for a week to see Breakfast Club. I had to spend most of the day helping my mom clean house, and now I'm using my spare time to entertain the elderly. Looong week coming. Am I going to do the Shakespeare contest? It sounds like fun, and Jason suggested a bit from "Gentleman of Verona" that would be fun to do. I don't know if I can handle that and Breakfast Club opening in the same day.
You know, I used to think that I was a very solitary person, but I'm finding now that I can't stand to be alone with myself anymore. I notice that on the weekends I'm not getting the fulfilling level of human interaction I get at school. It's not that I crave talking to people or being the center of attention, but I prefer people to be around me.
And I hope we get the hell through blocking Where is Everybody tomorrow, because I feel like an idiot standing up there talking to myself and stepping with the wrong foot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home