Sunday, December 15, 2002

Has it really been 4 days since I last posted?

This weekend has been really good. Friday night was a lot of fun bowling and then trivial pursuit. I have a lot more respect for Kelly, who managed to pick up a 114 as well as the nice-looking African-American guy who helped us fix the computer. Yesterday I went to the mall for 2 hours, and came home empty-handed. I've lost the ability to shop for Christmas items, it seems. I did finally meet Ms. Princeton herself, Katie Glenn, who helped me pick out my B-club secret santa gift. That night I went to Laura's for a really fun Christmas party beneath the unblinking eyes of the evil sprite nazi. I'm glad she wasn't mad at me for pulling her wig off during rehearsal.

And guess what? Kristen got into Washington University!!!

Which makes me all the more nervous for my impending letter this week. If you've seen me in the last possible days, we've probably had a conversation about my admissions chances, whether you liked it or not.

Now to the homework I didn't do while I was wasting time at the mall. I never should've taken independent study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home