Tuesday, November 12, 2002

What a start to a week.

Yesterday was a horrible, horrible day... although I don't know why. It just felt like I got up on the wrong side of the bed, like I'd gotten 4 hours of sleep. Then I had to study for an AP Calc test AND an AP Bio test. I tried to go to bed early at 9, but I didn't fall asleep until well after 1. There were just so many things on my mind, and I kept panicking because I knew that I was getting less and less rest for the tests tomorrow.

The next morning (today), I voluntarily slept in. There was just no way I was going to take the hardest AP Calc and AP Bio tests of the year back-to-back, first and second period. Instead, I left for school well-rested at 10, picked me up a Hardee's Chicken Fillet biscuit, had an enjoyable Hamlet discussion in Wade, put on a funny skit in AP Euro (I was a german king of the fictional Crockettstein in the Holy Roman Empire; I talked like Mike Myers's Dieter), and did really well on the Calc and Bio tests when I took 5th and 6th period to take them. And I also had a delicious Publix sub, courtesy of Kristen, for lunch.

Abrubt blog end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home