Friday, November 22, 2002

Stop the world, please, I'd like to get off.

Sigh, what an obnoxious week. I'm finding it much harder to keep up a facade of enjoying every minute of life... the old routine thing has come crashing down on me again. I'm bored in nearly every class I take, and when I'm at home, I want to be at school. If last spring, quiet time spent alone with myself was a remedy for stress, then this year it's just being around friends. That's all that I enjoy anymore. I'm thinking we need a little Christmas.

What I really want to see is a good movie, though... one that I haven't seen. Has anyone heard about the new Spike Jonze flick, Adaptation?

Bad Habits tonight, I'm pumped. Tomorrow is Breakfast Club rehearsal, which entails (possibly) cutting my hair and learning my lines so Jason doesn't eat me. Thomas is coming in Saturday afternoon... and THE STROKES are Sunday night. Somewhere in there I have to cram in a Bio lab, calc homework, and scattered studying for Hamlet.

December's going to be hell, since I need to mosey those college applications on out. More anxiety there.

What can I do here except complain? I don't really feel like I have anything insightful to say. And I can't insult anyone, because everyone in Metro Atlanta reads this (kidding, kidding). I think the Christmas season will elicit some better posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home