So, thanks to this stupid movie, I will forever be frightened by seeing any actors or actresses who were involved in the making of "The Ring." I don't think I'll even be able to watch Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive anymore, she scares me so much (wait, I was always freaked out by Mulholland Drive. stupid David Lynch.)
As you may recognize, this is Katie from the beginning of the The Ring. Looks Laura Palmer-ish, doesn't it? Click on it and it will turn into a cool "I saw her face!" image!
Just kidding! I think I'd pee my pants if it really did that.
As you may recognize, this is Katie from the beginning of the The Ring. Looks Laura Palmer-ish, doesn't it? Click on it and it will turn into a cool "I saw her face!" image!
Just kidding! I think I'd pee my pants if it really did that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home