Wednesday, November 27, 2002

So, I was going to spit out all my college applications today, but I ended up spending the better part of my time driving my sister around looking for a laser pointer for her science fair project. Apparently she had assumed that I owned a laser pointed ever since September, and when she found out this morning that I didn't, I was indebted, by some bizarre cosmic law, to chaueffer her around Alpharetta. I had asserted in the beginning that she would find one at Brookstone in the mall, but she insisted on trying every store on Windward Parkway first because she didn't want to drive "all the way over there." We ended up driving for an extra hour between CVS, Super Wal-Mart, and Home Depot, before finally finding a laser pointer at (yes) Brookestone in the mall. My sister has been a serious bitch lately. She complains about having to wake up early even when we have a campus spot, she complains about my music in the car (even THOUGH I let her listen to whatever she wants in the morning), and then I have to run all these stupid errands back and forth from the tennis courts because she forgot her shoes/racket/bookbag (she lives at the tennis courts). Ergh.

So all I cranked out was my cartoon essay for Yale, which you can see here, and I'm not really even sure if it's funny or not. Please tell me straight if it isn't below in the comments. It won't hurt me.

Oh, I'm going to retake SAT II writing in January, because the nice folks at Yale University let me do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home