Saturday, November 02, 2002

OK, I am never seeing The Ring again. Really this time, I'm putting my foot down. That movie scared me even more the second time. If I see it again, I'm going to have a heart attack.

The SAT II's were a major suckfest this morning. I ended up not answering 6 problems on the Math IIC part. Damn factorals, I think exclamation points should stay in English class where they belong. The US History test was pretty good, although there were a lot of things on there that we never learned last year. And writing was just kind of weird. I got the feeling that the college board people were trying to pull the rug out from under me on some problems:

Despite a few similarities, there is a major difference between the philosophical system that a philospher studies and that of his or her's own thoughts.

...or some such nonsense. The plus side of SAT's is, you get to see all these people you haven't seen in years but who still live in some corner of Fulton County: Karen Benio, Alex Oliver, Katharine Gillis, to name a few. I also saw a picture of Edward (anal) on the CHS SAT wall... some of you might be a part of his following here at Milton.

And now I have... nothing to do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home