I'm going to borrow a phrase from Home Alone, and say this about this week: Woof. (as in, "Buzz, your girlfriend, Woof!")
I found out today that I have 3 weeks left to complete 6 assignments in Directed Study. Woof. Ms. Keen sat down with me and we rearranged my schedule. She was actually very nice about it, like she felt sorry that I had so much work to do. I guess she likes me after all.
Then we had to put on ANOTHER skit in European History. We were all so tired of speaking, that we put it on as a mime show. I'm not kidding. The Hapsburg Austrian Empire without words. Woof.
I *squeezed* past the AP Bio test and got a 90. That was close. Whenever we get A's on a test, we get to stand up and be applauded. I can't lose that honor.
Finally, WHEN is everybody going to see Harry Potter on Friday? I don't want to be left out in the cold! On the other hand, Chad is letting me babysit his Fellowship of the Ring: Extended Version for the weekend while he's away. It is... my precious!.
I found out today that I have 3 weeks left to complete 6 assignments in Directed Study. Woof. Ms. Keen sat down with me and we rearranged my schedule. She was actually very nice about it, like she felt sorry that I had so much work to do. I guess she likes me after all.
Then we had to put on ANOTHER skit in European History. We were all so tired of speaking, that we put it on as a mime show. I'm not kidding. The Hapsburg Austrian Empire without words. Woof.
I *squeezed* past the AP Bio test and got a 90. That was close. Whenever we get A's on a test, we get to stand up and be applauded. I can't lose that honor.
Finally, WHEN is everybody going to see Harry Potter on Friday? I don't want to be left out in the cold! On the other hand, Chad is letting me babysit his Fellowship of the Ring: Extended Version for the weekend while he's away. It is... my precious!.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home