Monday, November 18, 2002

If I ever get into TV, I'm going to create the first animated TV drama. I bet it would fit well in the WB line-up, even though I don't watch that stuff. But the thing I'd pay attention to in the series would be the seasons. No TV show ever follows the seasons of the year... mostly because logistically they can't film year round. But in mine, I'd make sure you could tell if a certain episode were in the spring, summer, fall, or winter, because I'd have beautifully painted backgrounds, like in a Calvin and Hobbes comic. I'd make it about a kid, and I'd start it from elementary school, and every year the kid would move on the next grade, aging in real time. And I could incorporate stories from my own childhood in the script. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home