I think I'm going to take a break from politics for awhile. I'm sick of hearing about it. Yeah, Republicans have gained control of the country, but frankly, they deserved it for their hard work. The Democrats really did nothing to get themselves elected, and even if they had won, I'm not sure they would have done a lot of good anyway. I think the only reason people voted for them was because they hate Bush. And I'm tired of resenting my family and my neighbors (heck, my town) for being conservatives... I don't want to hate. As long as the President doesn't get us into a war, I'm fine about letting him just ride out his term(s). The Dems need to liberalize, and come back stronger in two years when the Middle East is a crater and the economy is crap.
I hate weekends!!!
I hate weekends!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home