Saturday, November 09, 2002

*Gulp*

Drew,

I would like to acknowledge receipt of your Early Action Freshman application to the University of Chicago.

I am pleased that you have chosen to apply and look forward to learning about you in the written application. Like the other admissions readers in this office, I will do my best to understand your qualities as a learner and as a member of the larger community. Grades and scores are important and have their place in the final reckoning, but your own words and the words written on your behalf by teachers and counselors who know you will count for a lot too - maybe more than you imagine.

Should you have questions about Chicago or about your application, do not hesitate to contact me by telephone at (773) 702-8660 or by e-mail at abrumfie@midway.uchicago.edu.

Best wishes for success this year.

Adele C. Brumfield
Assistant Director of Admissions


Well, it's all up to them now. I am so worried. I want to go to this school so badly, but I continue to doubt the application I sent in. I keep thinking of little things that I forgot to include, like mentioning "painted cheerleader banners junior year" (i did do that).

December 15 is too far, yet too too close. Memories of GHP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home