Silly Amy and Ashleigh, you can ask me for party invitations. Didn't I say a while ago that everybody who reads this blog is invited to the party? That includes you, Laura Murphy. I guess I'll try to hand them out tomorrow, but you have to remind me. And I'm not going to give them to you around people I'm not inviting.
Hank Gurley's idea for the 2003 senior prank:
Pack a crowd of illegal Mexican immigrants into the back of Stephen's conversion van. When we're ready, we grease them up and paint "Class of 2003" on their backs. Then we let 'em loose to slide through the hallways of Milton.
Don't get mad, not my idea. But it would definitely be interesting to see.
Hank Gurley's idea for the 2003 senior prank:
Pack a crowd of illegal Mexican immigrants into the back of Stephen's conversion van. When we're ready, we grease them up and paint "Class of 2003" on their backs. Then we let 'em loose to slide through the hallways of Milton.
Don't get mad, not my idea. But it would definitely be interesting to see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home