In the words of Helena: Ms. Keen's rolly chair OWNS.
Notice the change in colors? It's seasonal. Exactly 31 days until Halloween, and my Halloween party to end all Halloween parties. If i have time today, I'm also going to make my FALL SNACK MIX, which is a secret recioe which I may or may not post here.
I've also decided to start taking walks. I think that might help slow the autumn season down, since it always goes so quickly. I'm not sure what prompted this, but a walk around Windward Parkway seems kind of nice right now.
Notice the change in colors? It's seasonal. Exactly 31 days until Halloween, and my Halloween party to end all Halloween parties. If i have time today, I'm also going to make my FALL SNACK MIX, which is a secret recioe which I may or may not post here.
I've also decided to start taking walks. I think that might help slow the autumn season down, since it always goes so quickly. I'm not sure what prompted this, but a walk around Windward Parkway seems kind of nice right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home