Hindu Hotties and Buddhist Bods
Three things:
1. Fall is here, because I keep getting shocked by my car when I step outside the driver's door.
2. My eighth-grade tutoree has discovered cologne. Great. (although I can't say I was much better at his age)
3. Ladies, get yourselves down to the dry cleaner's off Douglas Road. The guy who works there looks like a Pakistani Tom Cruise. He's really friendly, too. I wanted to pull him aside and say, 'What the hell are you doing at this dry cleaner? You should be out West making it big in pictures and picking up some Muslim Mamas."
Three things:
1. Fall is here, because I keep getting shocked by my car when I step outside the driver's door.
2. My eighth-grade tutoree has discovered cologne. Great. (although I can't say I was much better at his age)
3. Ladies, get yourselves down to the dry cleaner's off Douglas Road. The guy who works there looks like a Pakistani Tom Cruise. He's really friendly, too. I wanted to pull him aside and say, 'What the hell are you doing at this dry cleaner? You should be out West making it big in pictures and picking up some Muslim Mamas."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home